Forged Steel Flange Y type Strainer
1. Cast Y Strainer, ASME B16.34
2. Steel Valves,ASME B16.34
3. Face to face ASME B16.10
4. End Flanges ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47
5. Butt welded ends ASME B16.25
6. Inspection and test API 598
7. For maximum protection, collected material must be discharged through the blow-off connection on a routine basis.
8. A permanent blow-down line and ball valve with each strainer will result in simplified cleaning.
9. Install horizontally or vertically with dirt collecting inside the screen.
10. Screen can also be removed and cleaned with solvent and compressed air.
11. Inspect the gasket and replace if necessary when replacing the screen.
F304/316/304L/316L ( CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M), A105,F11,F22,F51,LF2 etc.
ISO9001 & CE, TS
RF, RTJ, etc.
-20~425℃, or according to customer requirements for different industry.
Water, Natural Gas, Oil and some corrosive liquid
Handwheel Operated, Gear, Actuators
100% quality tested before delivery
Standard Exporting Plywood Case
Exw, FOB, CFR, CIF, etc.
T/T, B/L, D/A, D/P, etc.
30% prepayment, 70% balance paid before shipping or against copy of BL
18 month after shipments
Sample available by RST VALVE
The Y-Type Strainer is the most common and economical type of strainer for permanent applications, suitable for liquid, steam and gas mediums. Due to the compact and low weight construction the easy and quick cleaning are Y-Type Strainers used in manifoldly manners like:
• Pump protection,
• Flow meter protection,
• Valve and regulator protection,
• Protection of heat exchanger and refrigerating set,
• Protection of steam traps,
• Instrumentation and ancillary piping item protection