Forged Steel Flange Y type check valve
1. Strainers are available with threaded (NPT/BSP/BSPT) or socket weld inlet/outlet connections.
2. Strainer body meets applicable ASME Standard..
3. One piece precision investment cast body.
4. Strainers equipped with threaded cover cap that utilize a flat gasket seal.
5. Upper and lower machined seats.
6. 304 SS perforated screens are standard.
7. Drain/Blow-off connection furnished with plug as standard.
8. Generous screen area and properly proportioned straining chamber to minimize initial pressure drop while maximizing time between cleanings.
F304/316/304L/316L ( CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M), A105,F11,F22,F51,LF2 etc.
ISO9001 & CE, TS
-20~425℃, or according to customer requirements for different industry.
Water, Natural Gas, Oil and some corrosive liquid
Handwheel Operated, Gear, Actuators
100% quality tested before delivery
Standard Exporting Plywood Case
Exw, FOB, CFR, CIF, etc.
T/T, B/L, D/A, D/P, etc.
30% prepayment, 70% balance paid before shipping or against copy of BL
18 month after shipments
Sample available by RST VALVE
The Y-Type Strainer is the most common and economical type of strainer for permanent applications, suitable for liquid, steam and gas mediums. Due to the compact and low weight construction the easy and quick cleaning are Y-Type Strainers used in manifoldly manners like:
• Pump protection,
• Flow meter protection,
• Valve and regulator protection,
• Protection of heat exchanger and refrigerating set,
• Protection of steam traps,
• Instrumentation and ancillary piping item protection