Forged Steel Bolted Bonnet Globe Valve
1. API 602 - ASME B16.34 - BS 5352
2. Testing according to API 598
3. Marking MSS SP25
4. Outside Screw and Yoke (OS&Y)
5. Self aligning two piece packing gland
6. Spiral-wound gasket
7. Integral backseat
8. Socket Weld Ends to ASME B16.11
9. Screwed Ends (NPT) to ASME B1.20.1
10. Butt Welding Ends to ASME B16.25
carbon steel class 800 1975 psig @ 100°F (138 bar + 38°C)
carbon steel class 1500 3705 psig @ 100°F (255 bar + 38°C)
ISO9001 & CE, TS
NPT/BSPP/BSPT/BW/SW/RF, RTJ, etc.
-20~425℃, or according to customer requirements for different industry.
Water, Natural Gas, Oil and some corrosive liquid
Handwheel Operated, Gear, Actuators
100% quality tested before delivery
Standard Exporting Plywood Case
Exw, FOB, CFR, CIF, etc.
T/T, B/L, D/A, D/P, etc.
30% prepayment, 70% balance paid before shipping or against copy of BL
18 month after shipments
Sample available by RST VALVE
Forged steel, outside screw and yoke (OS&Y), rotating rising stem, rising handwheel. Full or conventional port. Bolted or welded bonnet joint. T-Pattern or Y-Pattern. Integral backseat. Integral body seat.
1. BODY. The body is forged steel and designed to the basic dimensional requirements of the applicable specifications such as API 602 and ASME B16.34. The body is available in both the full or conventional port design. It is also available in either T-pattern or Y-pattern configuration.
2. BONNET. The bonnet is forged steel, has an integral backseat and incorporates the stuffing box, which has dimensions per the applicable specifications such as API 602.
3. BODY-BONNET JOINT. Two different bonnet joint designs are available. These are either the bolted bonnet or the threaded and seal welded type.
4. GASKET. The bolted bonnet joint design valve uses a contained, controlled compression, spiral wound type gasket.
5. BONNET BOLTING. The bonnet bolting is manufactured of alloy steel in accordance with the requirements of the applicable specifications such as API 602 and ASME B16.34.
6. SEAT. The body seat is an integral weld overlay and is part of the valve trim.
7. DISC. The disc is forged steel and is part of the valve trim. The disc seating surface is of the tapered or plug type design. The disc is attached to the stem using a loose or swivel disc arrangement.
8. STEM. The stem is forged steel and part of the valve trim. It contains an integral back seat shoulder, which mates with the integral backseat of the bonnet. The stem is designed to the basic dimensional requirements of the applicable specifications such as API 602.
9. GLAND AND FLANGE. The gland, gland flange assembly utilizes a separate, two piece design. This self aligning design allows the flange to be unevenly tightened while the gland maintains its parallel alignment with the stem and stuffing box.
10. GLAND BOLTS AND NUTS. The steel/stainless steel gland bolt and nut assembly is a stud, double nut arrangement. This design allows complete removal from the valve when service is required. The use of industry standard thread full length studs and nuts also allows easy replacement should these items be lost or in need of replacement.
11. YOKE SLEEVE. The yoke sleeve is of forged stainless steel material having a high melting point and is resistant to wear and corrosion.
12. HANDWHEEL. The handwheel is forged carbon steel of an open spoke design. This robust construction along with appropriate sizing allows for ease of operation.
1. Chemical Industry
2. Petro-chemical Industry
3. Plant Construction
4. Power Plant Engineer
5. Paper & Pump Industry
7. Gas Utilities
8. Environment Technologies
9. Steam Generation
10. Drink water
11. Sewage water industry