Bellow Seal Flange ends Gate Valve
1. Design & Manufacture standard: API 600/DIN3352
2. Pressure & Temperature standard: ASME B16.34/DIN2401
3. Face to face dimension standard: ASME B16.10/EN558
4. Flange standard: ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47/EN1092
5. Test & Inspect standard: API 598/EN12266
1. Long cycle life bellows (2000 cycles) in Gr. 321 (stainless), Inconel for special applications, (may be replaced with Monel trim to resist corrosion or Hastalloy C for chlorine service).
2. Improved body-bonnet joint: Graphite reinforced with SS foil gasket for Class 150 valves. Fully-encased, spiral wound graphite-filled Gr. 316 (stainless) gasket for Classes 300-600.
3. Bolted body-bonnet for fast serviceability. Hermetically-sealed bonnets available for Classes 300 and 600.
4. Two or three section bellows assembly.
5. Non-rotating stemprevents torsion of bellows.
6. Two secondary stem seals: a) Backseat in open position; b) Graphite packing.
7. Welded-in seat hardfaced with CoCr alloy.
8. Wedge hardfaced with CoCr alloy for long life.
9. Seating faces hardfaced with CoCr alloy, ground and lapped.
SS304/316/304L/316L ( CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M), WCB, WCC, LCB,LCC,WC6,WC9, C5,C12, etc.
ISO9001 & CE, TS
RF, RTJ, FF, FM, Weld, etc.
-20~425℃, or according to customer requirements for different industry.
Water, Natural Gas, Oil and some corrosive liquid
Handwheel Operated, Gear, Actuators
100% quality tested before delivery
Standard Exporting Plywood Case
Exw, FOB, CFR, CIF, etc.
T/T, B/L, D/A, D/P, etc.
30% prepayment, 70% balance paid before shipping or against copy of BL
18 month after shipments
Sample available by RST VALVE
Gear operators, actuators, bypasses, locking devices, chain wheels, extended stems and bonnets for cryogenic service and many others are available to meet the customers’ requirements.
1. Chemical Industry
2. Petro-chemical Industry
4. Power Plant Engineer
5. Paper & Pump Industry
7. Gas Utilities
8. Environment Technologies
9. Steam Generation
10. Drink water
11. Sewage water industry