- WCB/304/316/304L/316L/WCC/WC6/WC9, etc.
Flange ends Cast Steel Bellow Seal Globe Valve
1. Design & Manufacture standard: BS1873/EN13709
2. Pressure & Temperature standard: ASME B16.34/DIN2401
3. Face to face dimension standard: ASME B16.10/EN558
4. Flange standard: ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47/EN1092
5. Test & Inspect standard: API 598/EN12266
1. No torsion of bellows. Non-rotating stem prevents torsion of bellows and ensures long cycle life on all valves.
2. Long cycle life bellows Designed for and successfully tested in high pressure/temperature applications.
3. Low torque due to non-rotating stem, central grease fitting for lubrication of stem nut and for high pressure valves, stem thrust bearing.
4. Hermetically sealed. Body bonnet welds provide a hermetically-enclosed vessel in most designs.
5. In-line servicing. Stem-bellows assembly can easily be removed and replaced on valves with bolts bonnet. On seal-welded valves, removal and replacement of weld is necessary. Special power tools are available for cutting seal weld.
SS304/316/304L/316L ( CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M), WCB, WCC, LCB,LCC,WC6,WC9, C5,C12, etc.
ISO9001 & CE, TS
RF, RTJ, FF, FM, Weld, etc.
-20~425℃, or according to customer requirements for different industry.
Water, Natural Gas, Oil and some corrosive liquid
Handwheel Operated, Gear, Actuators
100% quality tested before delivery
Standard Exporting Plywood Case
Exw, FOB, CFR, CIF, etc.
T/T, B/L, D/A, D/P, etc.
30% prepayment, 70% balance paid before shipping or against copy of BL
18 month after shipments
Sample available by RST VALVE
Gear operators, actuators, bypasses, locking devices, chain wheels, extended stems and bonnets for cryogenic service and many others are available to meet the customers’ requirements.
1. Chemical Industry
2. Petro-chemical Industry
3. Plant Construction
4. Power Plant Engineer
5. Paper & Pump Industry
7. Gas Utilities
8. Environment Technologies
9. Steam Generation
10. Drink water
11. Sewage water industry