- 304/316/304L/316L/WCB, etc.
API/DIN Standard Flange ends Y Type Strainer
1. Design & Manufacture standard: ASME 16.34/DIN12516-1
2. Pressure & Temperature standard: ASME B16.34/DIN2401
3. Face to face dimension standard: ASME B16.10/EN558
4. Flange standard: ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47/EN1092
5. Test & Inspect standard: API 598/EN12266
1. Easy cleaning without interrupting the process.
2. Various perforations, mesh or perforation mesh combinations are available to meet your process requirements.
3. Can be installed either in a horizontal or vertical position.
SS304/316/304L/316L ( CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M), WCB, WCC, LCB,LCC,WC6,WC9, C5,C12, etc.
ISO9001 & CE, TS
RF, RTJ, etc.
-20~425℃, or according to customer requirements for different industry.
Water, Natural Gas, Oil and some corrosive liquid
According to customer’s requirement in screen mesh
100% quality tested before delivery
Standard Exporting Plywood Case
Exw, FOB, CFR, CIF, etc.
T/T, B/L, D/A, D/P, etc.
30% prepayment, 70% balance paid before shipping or against copy of BL
18 month after shipments
Sample available by RST VALVE
Design and Operation:
The Y-Strainers consists of a housing with opposite arranged inand outlet flanges at the same level. Between these connections is a basket strainer made of a perforated plate, optionally covered with a cloth consisting of various materials and mesh widths. The medium to be filtered will enter the filter from the inside to the outside. Hence, the contaminations will remain within the strainer insert. The Y-Strainer could be depressurizing through the venting or draining devices. After removing of the flap the complete basket strainer could be easily removed out of the filter housing. Now the strainer can be cleaned by blowing out or blasting using compressed air, steam, or water. If necessary, the strainer should be soaked and cleaned using a suitable agent. Possibly, an optimal cleaning will be obtained using ultrasonics. The housing could be manufactured by forged steel, cast iron or a weldment (pipes and flanges). Y-Strainer can be installed both in the horizontal and vertical positions without any effect on performance providing the screen is installed in the downward position to assist draining and cleaning operations.
2. Petro-chemical Industry
4. Power Plant Engineer
5. Paper & Pump Industry
8. Environment Technologies
9. Steam Generation
11. Sewage water industry